Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Leo Messi in his statement "cashed my foundation, I do not"

El Pais published in today's edition that members of the Civil Guard moved to November 29 to interrogate Barcelona Messi and his colleagues Alves Pinto and Mascherano in relation to the charity match played on June 21, 2012 Bogota ( Colombia ) .

According to El Pais Barcelona striker , accompanied by his lawyer, admitted that in 2012 played several matches called beneficial Messi and his friends against the rest of the world and stated that these matches are organized society " image and something else [not remember, but was referring to Sports Image] , run by Guillermo Marin, who sold the show to entrepreneurs in countries where they are held , and these are those who organize . "

The officers asked if he knew the match organizer of Bogotá. He said he did know "the person who organized the party, which was in Bogotá, but do not know if Andrew Boat" . Boat is considered the head of the network that allegedly laundered illicit money with these games. Asked by the agents, said he never saw a ship in Barcelona, ​​and he did not know if someone in your family was with him .

El Pais reports that Messi was also asked if he knew about Guillermo Marin. "It is an Argentine businessman I know since 2006 and organizes matches my foundation, Lionel Messi. [ But ] there is no relationship between him and my foundation . " Who in your family is in contact with Marin ? , He inquired . "I do not , the contacting is my father."

Messi said that he and his colleagues were charged money from those games, except in Bogota and that the money was not for him but for his foundation . " My foundation received money , I do not remember the amount , but it is what was written on a check we hold large boat and I, and with which we photographed . Then the foundation gives money to other charitable NGOs. "

When asked if he knew what the money was given NGOs Party Bogotá. " That's what I think [ that gave money to charities ] , but do not know exactly ."

They asked her what money charged the other players who participated in the game. " I do not know , at least those of Barcelona , no, the other I know nothing ."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.